Thursday, May 2, 2013

Whatever Happened to Spring Cleaning?

So I had this brilliant idea to do a series on healthy eating in April.  And then, I had this other brilliant idea to join a busy (and fun!) committee at school.  So the healthy eating series took an unplanned break!  And so did the entire blog.

I have more healthy, clean-eating ideas to share!  I just ran out of time.  Again.  I'm hoping to get back on the blogging wagon later this month, and finish up "Spring Clean Your Eating Habits".  But for now, I have way too much on my plate.  Thanks for understanding!

What's on your plate right now?

2 comments:

  1. I can definitely relate, Lisa! Curious what the committee is . . .

    Look forward to reading your posts when you have time to write them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I can sure understand where you are coming from! May is just too busy it seems. Hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete