Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Trail Food

As I've said, I'm no expert when it comes to camping without electricity, running water, and a stove...so I'm calling in the experts!

Today, I'm excited to present my very first vlog.  Except that it's not really mine.  This video was kindly produced especially for Cooking Up a Sale by my brother-in-law, Philip Hopkins.  Philip is our family's resident hiking expert, and he chronicles most of his adventures on his very own YouTube channel.  He hails from Southern California, land of many mountains and deserts...most of which have been hiked, climbed, or otherwise explored by Philip.


Many of my ideas for vacation food probably wouldn't work very well on a backpacking trip, but Philip is more than qualified to share some great advice on that topic.


If you are unable to play the above video, try clicking on this link instead.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the videos on Flip's YouTube channel.  I especially recommend the ones that include clips of my super-cute niece, Jessica :)

Congrats also to Philip and Marie on the recent birth of their son, Landon Montgomery!  I can't wait to meet him!

No comments:

Post a Comment